Brentwood sits at the base of Santa Monica Mountains at the western side of Los Angeles, California. The climate in Brentwood is temperate due to breeze coming from the Pacific Ocean. Every morning, Brentwood is filled with a cloud-like that was brought in from the previous night. Brentwood’s topography is divided into the ridges and canyons of the Santa Monica Mountains from the north and the flatlands in the south of Santa Monica Mountains.
Brentwood is has over 22,000 residential units that is now threatened with a massive earthquake that is predicted to happen anytime soon. Authorities all over Los Angeles are continuously reminding everyone to be always in alert and that preparations should be done incase an earthquake should occur. One way to prepare is to ask a House Bolting Brentwood professional to check and do earthquake retrofitting to your properties.
Why should you retrofit your homes?
- Retrofitting your homes will greatly help reduce the damage the earthquake can make.
- Some insurance companies require that home owners have their house retrofitted.
- If own any apartment or house for rent, you must secure your source of income because nobody will rent a building that has damage.
- You want to be sure that your family is safe to stay inside the house during an earthquake.
- Nobody wants to see their homes be destroyed by the earthquake.
House Bolting Brentwood contractors are experienced in all types of construction for every type of building. House Bolting Brentwood can do expert
retrofitting services like:
- Foundation Bolting – which is connecting your house’s mud sill to the foundations?
*note- houses made from the 1940’s are not bolted to its foundation.
- Cripple Wall Bracing – the cripple wall is the part of your house which rest right above the mud sill.
- Underpinning – it is a process which the foundation is strengthened.
- Installation of Hardy Frame
- New Foundation Replacement – this is done when the foundation has already taken damage that it is now not capable of supporting the house should an earthquake happen.
Los Angeles area is known for having frequent earthquakes due to its proximity of various fault lines. Even strong houses deteriorate over the passing of time and repeated exposure to seismic activities. House Bolting Brentwood has modern methods in doing retrofitting that its customer will benefit from. Call a House Bolting Brentwood specialist to have your homes checked so you can be safe from earthquake attacks.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.